3.23.2011

A Few things I am Loving Today

A little craft project that I will be doing all the time now that we have a newly adopted studio kitty named Cosmo.
Our kitchen is near complete and man how I miss baking with my daughter. these paper baking cups are top of the list!


Love this matte and gloss retake on french tip nails. (plus i smashed my thumb last week. this would totally hide the black nail!)

Love these shorts. Total throwback to the 90s!

Don't tell Sophie that I bought her this for Easter. It is totally cute and I cannot stop looking at it and giggling. Check out motleymutton's Etsy shop.
But if you see something you like, grab it! They go fast!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Feedback

I would love to know what you think of the recent changes here and also if there are things that you would like to see more or less of.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP